access_time Fulltime - location_on Amstelveen
Solutions 4 Delivery builds smart and innovative software for Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) delivery businesses to enhance efficient growth. Our development team is building a beautiful product based on the newest technologies, consisting of a wide variety of functionalities and innovative modules while offering our employees flexible working conditions.
We are looking for an Office Manager, whose main task is to organize the correct administration and facilitation and at the same time keeps everybody happy!
The growth of S4D in both employees and offices has shown the necessity of a manager that keeps the office running smoothly. A higher number of employees means even more importance of correct administration and facilitation, but also increased importance to keep everybody happy!
Our office manager is responsible for the happiness of employees, the look and feel of our office and maintaining a structured and well-organized administration. A healthy and happy workplace, combined with ‘gezellige’ events and a steady administration. Helping us in delivering happiness to our employees in both Amstelveen and Katowice!
what do you deliver?
- Fluent Dutch and proficient English
- Coordinating and planning monthly and yearly team activities
- Ordering groceries, coffee, and office equipment
- Onboarding and offboarding of new team members
- Keeping a clean administration of invoices, expenses, and letters
- Monitoring a clean agenda and reserving the meeting room for team meetings
- Welcoming external visitors and providing them with a smile and coffee and/or tea
- Maintaining a good looking and healthy office
- Facilitating the board meeting session with water, coffee & tea, snacks, and a smile
- Coordinating and planning of Vrijmibo’s
- Planning and booking of trips
- Executing monthly HR tasks such as distribution of paychecks and invoice management
- Keeping a record of special days and ordering catchy presents for them
- Perform team surveys and act upon them!
We are an ambitious team that has developed itself from a small start-up into a multinational scale-up.
Providing all digital ingredients to big QSR chains, we are working on becoming the number 1 in our market.
Hollands' biggest pizzamaker was our first client and we now offer our products to customers in Europe and North-America. And that's only a start!
We have a beautiful spacious office close to Amsterdam and an office in Katowice, near Krakow in Poland!
Apply for this job
Apply here and get to know us better!