access_time Fulltime / Part-time- location_on Amstelveen
Solutions 4 Delivery builds smart and innovative SaaS software for Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) delivery businesses to enhance efficient growth. Our development team is building a beautiful product based on the newest technologies, consisting of a wide variety of functionalities and innovative modules while offering our employees flexible working conditions.
We are looking for a Technical Support Agent, whose main tasks are to support the end-user, make sure we always find solutions and be the knowledgebase of our product!
As Technical Support Agent, you will be part of the Dutch team in Amstelveen. You are the go-to person for our customers and you know the product inside out. Your main tasks will consist of proactively managing and handling questions from our clients about our software system. You know our system in-and-out, which helps you provide the right solution every time! You also report on potential technical issues and feature requests so that we can improve our product even more. As this department is relatively new, there will also be the possibility to take on other tasks, which will be mostly related to customer success, marketing, and/or product testing, and can be performed from home. Bi-weekly you will catch up with your colleagues in the Amstelveen Office. You will be part of an ambitious and proactive team of winners that are creating the best product in the market!
WHAT DO YOU DELIVER?
- You are eager to help our customers with Solutions
- You are customer-focused and solution-oriented
- Available outside office hours (Shifts on Thursday-Sunday from 17:00-23:00)
- HBO-level education, unless you have a bizarre passion for pizza for a long time
- Being able to speak Dutch is a must
- Being able to speak Spanish is a plus
- English proficiency (at least Louis van Gaal level)
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently (from home)
- You have more digital knowledge than your mother (in-law)
- You'd rather be tired than lazy
We are an ambitious team that has developed itself from a small start-up into a multinational scale-up.
Providing all digital ingredients to big QSR chains, we are working on becoming the number 1 in our market.
Hollands' biggest pizzamaker was our first client and we now offer our products to customers in Europe and North-America. And that's only a start!
We have a beautiful spacious office close to Amsterdam and an office in Katowice, near Krakow in Poland!
Apply for this job
Apply here and get to know us better!